TCUSD has partnered with Omni Pathology Laboratories to provide and administer COVID-19 tests to staff and students.
All student athletes who are in need of a COVID-19 test or who need to upload proof of vaccination must set up a portal account with Omni Pathology Laboratory through a secure and confidential portal site that is compliant with FERPA and HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
Online registration is easy and instructions are provided.
- The portal site is called PRIVIT Pass and students can register for a portal account at https://tcusd.e-ppe.com/. You only need to register once.
- Students / families will be asked to provide general information, medical insurance (if applicable) and complete both HIPAA consent and consent to be tested.
- Students will be asked to select the group or school site in which they attend.
- The portal account is complete when you see a green indication "SUBMISSION COMPLETE."
- Vaccination documentation should be uploaded in the "Document" tab on your portal account.
- Upon completion, the system will create a PRIVIT Profile Identification QR Code.
- Students who are in need of testing should print and bring this QR code document or use your smartphone to display this QR code to the Omni health care provider who will be conducting your test. This QR code matches the individual tested to their assigned test kit in order to accurately identify results.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to the individual tested indicating that the test results have been posted to your portal account under the "CV-19 Lab Order & Results" tab.
- To access test results log on to PRIVIT Pass at https://tcusd.e-ppe.com/ and locate the "CV-19 Lab Orders and Results" tab to find your results.
The TCUSD COVID-19 testing Clinic will be held on:
Tuesday and Thursday each week from 2 pm-6 pm
Temple City School District Office - Back Parking lot
9700 Las Tunas Dr., Temple City, CA 91780